Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, USA!

Hello Friends!  How did YOU celebrate our country's birthday?  We spent ours at the Zac Brown Band concert on Sunday and painted (uggghhh) our master bath on Monday.  I know, we get pretty wild and crazy!  While you're here, check out my Home Decor tab for a "home renovation tour!"  I'll be posting pics from our master bath mini-renovation project as soon as I get the decor hung on the walls!

On a "sweeter" note, I'm making some Lunch Lady Peanut Butter Bars tonight...I'll let y'all know how they turn out.  That is, unless I end up in a chocolate/PB-induced coma after it's all over...

Here's some photos from the concert...adios and vaya con Dios, baby!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment