Friday, July 8, 2011

Shameless Plugs

Hello Friends and Happy Friday!  Nowadays, it seems like everyone is blogging!  It's such an awesome way for people to showcase their talents and I've got two blogs that I want to shamelessly "plug" right here! 

My lovely friend Amanda, SOHM to the stars (the stars being her beautiful daughter Ally) has a super cool blog named Channeling June Cleaver.  This chick's got all kinds of DIY projects and recipes that are UH-MAZING!  Oh yeah, and she's a pretty awesome woman too, which makes her blog even that much more appealing!
June Cleaver and I on her wedding day (did you know June Cleaver drank beer on her wedding day?  Yeah well, she did...the proof is in the picture!)

My sorority sister Laura, wife and teacher-extraordinaire just started her own blog, Simple Small Steps, showcasing her love for all things crafty.  Seriously, this woman is talented!  I can't wait to see all of her tricks and tips!

Grand-Big Laura and I, circa 2005 (Lamb Love!)

Stop on by and check these ladies' blogs out...I promise you wont be disappointed!  Oh boy...am I going to get in trouble for using their material in my own blog?!  Yikes, I hope not!

On a side note, remember those Lunch Lady Peanut Butter Bars I mentioned in my last post?  So, I made them last night.  BIG mistake because I'm pretty sure I've eaten my weight in these sinful things!  A word of caution:  If you decide to make these bad boys, for the love of all things holy, PLEASE make sure there's enough people around to either A) help you eat them or B) to monitor your daily intake.  Mike is out of town, so I've had neither of these options and um, I'm pretty sure my jeans arent going to fit tomorrow...

I will forever be the fat kid!  I blame my obsessive sweet tooth on my parents.  Thanks a lot, Mom and Dad! 

...Happy Blogging...or eating...or whatever the hell you decide to do this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment