Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunny in Seattle

Our summer vacay coincided this year with the NHRA race in Seattle.  So, we decided to kill two birds with one stone.  I met up with Mike in Seattle while he was on the Western Swing, and on the days he was working, I hung out with my amazing extended family!  They got to experience their first NHRA race and from the looks of it, they really enjoyed themselves and I loved showing them this very important part of our lives!  After all, it's what helps put food on our table! 


Lots of fun was had...lots of photos taken...and lots of memories made!  I hate that they live so darn far away!  Or...is it me who lives so far away?  I guess it's all in who you ask...


...anyways, here are some of my favorite shots from one of my favorite places on Earth! 

Photobucket
Downtown Seattle Pier

Photobucket

Photobucket
Best seafood in the Northwest!

Photobucket
Heavenly clam chowder

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gum Wall

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Experience Music Project Museum

Photobucket

Photobucket
Snoqualmie Falls

Photobucket

Photobucket
Point Defiance Park, Puget Sound

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
My beautiful aunts and grandma

Photobucket
Race Day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brothers from another mother...

Photobucket
My handsome man!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks for the beautiful weather, Seattle!  Until we meet again...





No comments:

Post a Comment