Sunday, September 11, 2011

What Fall Means to Me...

Another season has come and gone.  As we embark on the fall months (my FAVORITE time of year), let us indulge in the fabulousness of this magical season, shall we?

Photobucket
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte (with soy, of course)! If fall had a flavor, this would be it!

Photobucket
Throw some of these around the house and the whole place smells like pumpkin pie...YUMMMM!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I loved this yarn wreath so much, I had to make one for our home! Super easy and cheap to make! I used a tutorial similar to this one except I used a styrofoam wreath instead of straw
(straw seems to get messy).

Photobucket
 College football! Mike is still crying from Iowa's loss to Iowa State yesterday...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fall is a totally appropriate time for tailgating, Jason Aldean concerts and wonderful friends!!  Love y'all!  Your friendship means so much to Mike and I!  And Amanda...thanks for making me feel "normal!"
Photobucket
Remembering September 11, 2001.  Ten years ago today, our world was rocked to the core, our liberties were tested, and our security was questioned.  Today, we stand together steadfast and determined to remain true to our beliefs and embrace our freedoms.  America is and always will be one badass country that will never back down from a fight!

For me, fall is not only a change in seasons, but a time to reflect on my blessings and look forward to those plans the Lord has in store for myself, my husband and our family!  I am at peace knowing that our future is a wonderful one, because He has written our life story!  Can I get an "Amen"?!

Happy Fall, y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. Wish we got real fall weather here! Hope you post pics of your beautiful NC fall, so I can live vicariously though you!

    ReplyDelete