So, Mike's working today (surprise surprise!), and after talking to my mom for over an hour on the phone, I figured I should head upstairs and start working on laundry. Of course, I get sidetracked and start emailing friends and family, browsing Pinterest (for the third time today), and friends' blogs. I found this fun '50 Questions' survey on a co-workers blog and figured, "what the hell?!" Just another fun way to procrastinate on chores...yay!
1. What color is your toothbrush?
white and green electric toothbrush. I like to do the Electric Slide while I'm using my electric toothbrush. Not really, but whatever.
2. Name one person who made you smile today?
a neighborhood boy riding his power wheels John Deere tractor...too cute!
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
watching GMA Saturday
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
talking to my mom on the phone.
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
yes...a male strip club...gross!
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Let's go upstairs and do laundry" - I said this to my dog. Clearly, I have a very eventful life.
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Blue Bell Cookies and Cream!
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
10. Do you like your wallet?
sure...I just wish it had more money in it :)
11. What was the last thing you ate?
little Reese's PB cups. It's Halloween time. Dont judge me.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
13. The last sporting event you watched?
the World Series...Go Rangers!!
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message?
16. Ever go camping?
Yes...call me rugged!
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
no...but I should!
19. Do you have a tan?
nope, but I will be the end of next week...I'm getting a spray tan for Vegas!
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
no...pizza all the way!
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?'
Fountain soda- yes. Can- no.
22. What did your last text message say?
No clue...this is getting boring. Maybe I will start on my chores...
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
church, taking the doggy to the park, grocery store
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
my bridal portrait :)
26. What color is your watch?
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia!
Oprah...HAHA! "We're going to.....AUSTRALIA!!!!!"
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
um, usually drive through.
30. What is your favorite number?
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone
32. Any plans today?
chores and running errands
33. How many states have you lived in?
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
35. Last song listened to?
"We Owned the Night" - Lady A
36.Can you say the alphabet backwards?
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
no, but maybe that's something I should consider. It would save me an awful lot of time on the weekends...
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
not jealous of anyone. Everyone has their own struggles, and I would never be jealous of that.
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Oh of course...because I am so amazing!
41. Do you love anyone?
absolutely! I'm a lover, not a fighter. Unless you really piss me off!
42. Do any of your friends have children?
yes...most all of them do! Mike and I are the "late bloomers"...haha!
43. What do you usually do during the day?
That's a joke.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Hate is a strong word...more like, dislike profusely to where I want to punch them in the face. But hate? Nah...
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
46. What color is your car?
47. Do you like cats?
they're OK...I'm more of a doggy person.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
wondering when the heck Mike is going to get off work. For the love of God...it's the WEEKEND!!
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
yes, Astroworld in Houston!
50. How did you get your worst scar?
What a lame question to end a lame survey...BOO!
Sorry you wasted your time on this senseless blog post. I promise I will post something better soon :)
Happy Saturday, everyone!!