Sunday, November 27, 2011

Long Time No Blog..and Vegas!

I'll be the first to admit it. I'm not a very consistent blogger (can't you tell?). I'm perfectly content reading and admiring others' blogs but when it comes to mine? Eh, other priorities just seem to take precendence. Or, maybe I'm just lazy. Yep, I think that's it.

Viva Las Vegas!
At the end of October, some of our dear friends from Iowa met up with us in Vegas for the NHRA race and to celebrate Halloween! My life would have been complete had Jon and Amanda been there, but Amanda decided to get knocked up, so they had to pass on the Vegas trip! That's OK guys...you were there with us in spirit! Some photos from Vegas...


Photobucket
No Vegas trip is complete without a trip to Margaritaville!

Photobucket
NHRA Race


Photobucket

Photobucket
The hubster hard at work!

Photobucket
Photo op with the fabulous, uber-talented Erica Enders!

Photobucket
Hanging out with our friend Toby!

Photobucket
Atop the stratosphere


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Fremont Street, Halloween night


More to come tomorrow! I didn't want to over-stimulate you all with my mad blogging skills! Um, forget I said that...


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment