Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Love You, Pinterest!

Pinterest...yet another way to consume crazy amounts of time online!  I love Pinterest!  It has piqued my creativity ten fold...and it keeps Mike and I well-fed!  Here are a few creations/recipes I've made that I absolutely LURVE!!!
 

Ornament wreath!  Love this thing!

Chicken Parm Bake
Use croutons instead of breading and deep-frying.  You still get the same effect as the stuff they serve at restaurants!

Green Monster Spinach Smoothie




Spinach in a smoothie?!  Oh HECK no!  Um, HECK YES!  You can't taste the spinach...this drink is fabulous, and it keeps me full for hours!

Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
This meal has become a weekly staple in our home...and there's only THREE ingredients in the entire recipe!!  Err on the side of caution though, as a full bottle of Frank's Red Hot will have your mouth on FIRE!  The second time I made this recipe, I used a half bottle and it worked out perfectly!

Easiest Pulled Pork Recipe  
Another three-ingredient slow cooker recipe!  This recipe makes awesome pulled pork sandwiches!

Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos
Have I mentioned how much I love my slow cooker?  And how much I love Pinterest?!

Cookies & Cream Cookies
Made these for a few cookie exchanges over the holiday season...yum yum!!

If you're not already on Pinterest...what the HECK are you waiting for?!  This website will seriously change your life.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment