Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day One

Day one of 2013.  2012 was a wonderful ride!  Amazing things happened that we least expected and we couldn't be more thrilled about them all!  A few highlights from 2012:

Doing good:
My second semester as a Girls on the Run coach.  What an amazing experience!



 Race Season:
Charlotte Race
Watched the hubs on TV most Sundays!

Trips:
DC with Mom!


Trip to Seattle for my cousin's wedding!
                            


















        
          Races:                    













 
    
                                                                                                  





Ran my first Warrior Dash!
...and my first color run!

...and my first trail run!

 New Home(s):
Built a new home in NC!

...and then moved into a new home in TX a few months later!  We're pretty much nomads...

 Fun with Friends:
Brothers of the Sun Tour
Brad Paisley concert
Balloon Fest
Celebrated my 29th birthday with two wonderful ladies!
Bid farewell to my NC sisters in Christ!




Family Additions:
Our new niece, Zoey!
....and our new cousin, Lila!
 Welcome to the world, sweet girls!


And our most wonderful news...
We made a baby!

Happy 17 weeks, Baby!
 
Wishing you a happy, healthy and BLESSED 2013! 

 Love,
Mike, Crissy, Bri and Baby Smo!

 And P.S. > Stay tuned because I fully intend on posting on a more regular basis.  I've made it one of my New Year's resolutions (more on that in a future post).  It's gonna get crazy up in here!

2 comments:

  1. Looking great! You've inspired me...maybe June Cleaver needs to dust off her blogging fingers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! PLEASE bring back June Cleaver! I've missed her! It's funny because, I love reading others' blogs and I'm constantly thinking of things in my head that I'd like to write down, but I can never get myself to do it! I'm hoping with the new baby coming and my desire to keep the long-distance folks in the loop, that this will motivate me to write more often. Here's hoping...I'll be looking for some June Cleaver updates!!

    ReplyDelete