Sunday, February 3, 2013

"You have a baby...in a bar!"

Remember that line from Sweet Home Alabama when Reese Witherspoon sees her old friend with her baby in the bar? Of course you do! I'm pretty sure I've become a total redneck because I had my baby (in utero) in a bar last weekend. I must admit, I did feel a little bit awkward but oddly enough, I wasn't the only preggo there! Of course that bar WAS Red River and well, I guess there's really no need to elaborate any further, is there?! ;) You can't blame a girl for missing her two-stepping, can you?!

Photos courtesy of Red River's Facebook page.  And that beer bottle you see is Mike's, not mine.  What kind of mother do you think I am?!  :)


And no, these are not my regular cowboy boots!   





1 comment:

  1. Girl, I just wrote about being at a bar for the Superbowl. Keeping it classy!

    Cute pics! I love pictures of couples dancing.

    ReplyDelete