* So what if it's only the middle of the week and I'm ready to do this:
|It's only Wednesday so I'm reallllyyyy going to need those...|
* So what if I had a Snickers and Dr. Pepper today. Pregnancy is the only time where us women don't have to feel super guilty for every. single. thing we consume!
|Don't worry, health nuts. I don't eat and drink like this every day. This is a rarity!|
* So what if I stalk my baby registries like a heartbroke girl stalks her ex on Facebook. I don't like surprises anyways, so it's OK if I know what I'm going to be getting at my baby shower next weekend.
|According to my latest registry stalking episode, this bad boy is still available for purchase! And at $350, what a steal! ;)|
* So what if I'm already sad that one day, my baby (who's still in utero) won't need his mama anymore. I'm just planning ahead for my feelings' sake. I'm a planner; what can I say?!
|This is what I look like when I'm sad.|
* So what if I'm daydreaming about the day when I can drink adult beverages again. If that makes me wrong, then I don't want to be right!
|Can someone please have this white wine sangria ready for me when I bring the baby home?? Uhthankyouverymuch!|