Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So What Wednesday

Ladies and gentlemen, it's Wednesday.  And I'm tired.  And I still have two more days of work before the weekend.  I think it's time for a little So What Wednesday!


* So what if it's only the middle of the week and I'm ready to do this:

 It's only Wednesday so I'm reallllyyyy going to need those...

* So what if I had a Snickers and Dr. Pepper today.  Pregnancy is the only time where us women don't have to feel super guilty for every. single. thing we consume!

Don't worry, health nuts.  I don't eat and drink like this every day.  This is a rarity!

* So what if I stalk my baby registries like a heartbroke girl stalks her ex on Facebook.  I don't like surprises anyways, so it's OK if I know what I'm going to be getting at my baby shower next weekend.

According to my latest registry stalking episode, this bad boy is still available for purchase!  And at $350, what a steal! ;)

* So what if I'm already sad that one day, my baby (who's still in utero) won't need his mama anymore.  I'm just planning ahead for my feelings' sake.  I'm a planner; what can I say?!

This is what I look like when I'm sad.

*  So what if I'm daydreaming about the day when I can drink adult beverages again.  If that makes me wrong, then I don't want to be right! 

Can someone please have this white wine sangria ready for me when I bring the baby home??  Uhthankyouverymuch!

Later, gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment