Thursday, April 4, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Good Evening folksies!  Here's a look back at some of my favorite moments, circa summer/fall of 2006; the season I entered the "real world," had some of the best times of my life and met the boy I was going to marry!

Summer 2006 - My internship with the feds.  Guess who was actually crazy enough to stay?!  ;)


Fall 2006 - Fall 2007, I was a promotional model for Miller.  I had a serious body complex here because I thought I was so much larger than the other girls.  If ONLY I were that "large" again...HAHA!

Favorite moments with some of my most favorite people!  I'm blessed to be able to call them my good friends, even to this day!
Our very first picture together (at where else but Red River?!), circa December, 2006.  What a sexy man!  Good thing I kept him around ;)


Awww, memories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment