Saturday, July 13, 2013

Welcoming Aiden Michael!

Well well well...look who SUCKS at keeping up with her blog!  I do have a really good (and cute) excuse, though!  I may or may not have had a baby six weeks ago (tomorrow)!  I don't know how often I'll be able to keep up with this blog, but I really want to check in atleast once a month so that I can record all of the awesome things Mr. Aiden is up to and so I can look back on it and cry my eyes out when he's old enough to drive!

More detailed post coming soon on my delivery (G-rated play-by-play, don't get freaked out!), meeting our son for the first time and the craziness of the last six weeks!  Until then, here's a few of my favorite photos from his newborn session (he's a ripe seven days old in these photos!), taken by the AMAZING Kristy Owens.  If you live in the Cypress/Houston area, I HIGHLY recommend her!  Not only is she an awesome photographer (as is evidenced below), but she's a Godly woman who truly treats her clients with alot of TLC!  ANNNDDD, she's a baby whisperer.  Seriously.
















We make cute babies, I know ;)

Until next time, homies!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little peanut! Such a beautiful family! I love them all! I can tell you 2 are both IN LOVE with that baby boy!

    We have a friend that will do our newborn pics. I've been collecting props but I don't know what all we'll use yet. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete