Here we are, another month down! I don't know what's going on, but if time doesn't slow down a bit, I'm going to FREAK OUT!! Little guy is the happiest baby! He never met a stranger…I hope he keeps that fun, personable spirit about him! He's really only fussy when he's tired and ready for his nap. It's the coolest thing watching his little personality emerge! We started Aiden on real people food last month. So far, so good…he's enjoyed everything we've given him! I'm starting to make his baby food using a steamer and food processor because, you know, I'm a hippie granola mom and stuff ;) Aiden has started noticing Bri and tries to pet her! We got him a Bumbo chair (which he LOVES) and, when it's dinner time, he often gets distracted watching Bri run around! Aiden celebrated his first Halloween this year! He was my sweet lil' pumpkin! Here are some of my favorite photos from this past month:
|He loves his Bumbo! Can't you tell by the enthusiasm on his face?!|
|A boy and his (annoyed) dog :)|
|Happy, happy, happy!|
|Mr. Cool Shades|
|My sweet lil' pumpkin!|
First time eating baby food!
Five Month Milestones* Loves playing peek-a-boo with Mommy and Daddy.
* Finally starting to enjoy tummy time! Rolls over onto his back and back onto his tummy.
* First foods: oatmeal, applesauce & squash -- loves them all!
* Smacks his lips when he's done eating...almost like he's saying "Mmm Mmm good"!
* LOVES sitting in his Bumbo seat!
* Sleeping between 9-11 hours every night.
* Sleeps on his side.
* Touches Mommy's and Daddy's faces…and tries to pet Bri, too!
* Tries holding his bottle.
* Nickname is "bucking bronco" because he tries to buck out of our arms, out of his Bumbo seat and rock 'n' play. Sometimes, he throws one arm up in the air like he's riding a bull! Rodeo, here we come!
|Our joyful baby, we love you so much!!|