Friday, December 13, 2013

Late Late Late (Six Months Post)!

Sorry for the late update!  Life gets in the way of fun stuff like blogging!  I can't believe my little guy is already half a year old!  I feel like I say that every month…and I probably do!  Since returning to work, I feel like he changes so much when I pick him up in the afternoons!  At six months, Aiden is rolling all over the place!  Who needs to crawl when you just roll wherever you need to go?!  He's kind of getting the coordination for crawling down…he's got good upper body control and he sticks his butt in the air, but he can't do both at the same time yet.  What a cutie!  He's been sleeping on his tummy with his butt in the air lately, too.  How in the world is that comfortable, I have no idea!  It's a baby thing, I guess!  He LOVES his jumperoo and wears himself out jumping!

This is the face of a boy who loves his jumperoo!

He can sit on his own, but he's still a little bit wobbly!  He's my little weeble wobble!

Aiden is ticklish on his neck and laughs and laughs when Mike or I kiss him there…so sweet!  He LOVES playing pat-a-cake, and I think he's got the whole "rolling" thing down!  He takes his fists and "rolls" them in a circle!  He's also really talkative, which is my fav!  Aiden and I like to have conversations in the car!  Whatever he's talking about, it's really important!

Hanging with Dad!
We've entered the "don't walk out of the room or I'll freak out" stage.  Anytime I walk away from him and he can't see me, he gets SO pissed!  That kid is one strong-minded little dude!  If he doesn't like something, he lets us know!  Hmmmm, I wonder where he gets that from?!  ;)  I think he's teething as well…he gnaws on his fist all the time!

Celebrating Mommy's birthday!

Aiden also celebrated his first Thanksgiving this month!  Love my little turkey!
Happy Thanksgiving!



Now auditioning for the baby in the next Hangover movie

So tired, he couldn't let go of his toy!

My little angel baby :)
Six Month Stats and Milestones
*  Height - 26.5" (45th percentile)
*  Weight - 16 lbs, 3.5 oz (25th percentile)
*  Head Circumference - 17.25" (67th percentile)
*  New Foods - carrots, sweet potatoes, avocado, peas, pears and apples
*  Rolling, rolling, rolling!
*  Loves his jumperoo
*  Very talkative
*  Early signs of teething

Love you, big guy!  Thanks for making life wonderful!











No comments:

Post a Comment